Blue Jays from Away is proud to announce the release of the 2015 edition of the Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook, by Jay Blue. Following up on the 2014 Handbook, the 2015 edition updates the profile of every returning player and adds one for all of the newly acquired players in the Blue Jays’ system, totalling over 250 players. We have also updated the section for each of the Blue Jays’ minor league teams including schedules and coaching staffs and have included updated depth charts.
The 2015 Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook is now available at the Blue Jays from Away Shop for $10 (CDN) in epub and pdf formats and will also be available in a number of other formats at Smashwords.com for $9.99 (US). The e-book will also be available on iTunes, Amazon and other retailers within a few weeks.
- Histories and profiles of all seven North American Blue Jays affiliates including the Buffalo Bisons, New Hampshire Fisher Cats, Dunedin Blue Jays, Lansing Lugnuts, Vancouver Canadians, Bluefield Blue Jays and Gulf Coast League Blue Jays
- Over 250 player profiles including every player anticipated to play in the Blue Jays’ minor league system in 2015
- A new essay by author Jay Blue on “Covering the Beat” of Toronto’s minor league system
- Ticket, travel and city information to help you plan any trips to see the Baby Jays play
- Complete 2015 minor league schedules
- Broadcast information to help you follow along with the teams and players from wherever you are
- Minor league depth charts
- A 2014 draft review
- A new foreword by Gerry McDonald, the pioneer of Blue Jays’ minor league coverage at www.battersbox.ca
New for 2015: The 2015 Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook will be combined with the Premium Content Section of Blue Jays from Away, offering a “live” version of the ebook will also include photos, exclusive videos (as they become available) and updates on the players’ 2015 seasons. The Premium Content section will also include exclusive scouting reports as Jay Blue visits the Blue Jays’ minor league teams at various points throughout the 2015 season. For just $1.99 (CDN) per month, the access to the Premium Content section can be yours and for a low price of just $15 (CDN), you can get an one-year subscription AND a downloadable copy of the 2015 Toronto Blue Jays Minor League Handbook.
Jay Blue is the founder of Blue Jays from Away. In addition to writing and podcasting here, he has been a staff writer at Jays Journal and co-editor of Grading on the Curve, the FanSided Network’s minor league blog. Honing his writing skills since grad school, Jay has written about the Blue Jays since 2012 and has seen much of the Blue Jays’ minor league system in person and has been a member of the credentialed media at five different minor league parks and attended games at six of the seven home ballparks in the Toronto Blue Jays minor league system. His work can also be found on the Canadian Baseball Network.